Centerforce IP Strategy Summit
Post Issuance Proceedings for 2017 and Beyond: Plaintiff & Defensive Perspective
Panelist: Todd Walters – Shareholder & Chair, Patent Office Litigation Practice
Wednesday, May 3, 4:10 PM
Patent owners are less intimidated by IPRs and they understand how to game-plan for success. Petitioners are also prepared and understand that the process still gives them an advantage. IPR costs are on the rise making budget planning an essential part of the litigation preparation process.
This panel will examine:
- How is the environment? And where are we heading?
- An overview of PTAB Statistics and what they are telling us
- Patent owner strategies – there is light at the end of the tunnel
- Petitioner strategies works against season patent owners
- How should this fit into your overall litigation strategy?
- Todd Walters, Shareholder & Patent Office Litigation Chair – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Timothy Croll, IP Deputy General Counsel – Cypress Semiconductors
- Alice Garber, Senior Corporate Counsel – T-Mobile
- Michael LoCascio, Senior Manager, Global Catalysts, Division IP Strategy – BASF